Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ten True Things about Me

Morningstar asked me to take part in this meme. So for her, here are ten true things about me.

Ten True Things About Me

I am passionately soul-deep in love with my husband. I am the luckiest woman to have found a man like Buffalo.

I enjoy food. Luscious fruits and vegetables, steamy soups and stews, and spicy meats are works of art. I find the act of cooking – or baking for that matter – to be a creative endeavour; and I’m good at it.

I am a wordsmith. I enjoy writing, the feel of words and the pleasure of a well-crafted tale. I equally enjoy reading others’ works, especially fantasy, mystery, thrillers, and adventures.

I am organized, perhaps too much so for those who live with me. I am often called on by family and friends to help them get things in order, though. Even my jobs usually involve getting things in order and keeping them that way.

I am a geek – computers, gadgets, software, sci-fi, goth, even steampunk – love it all.

I do not have many friends but those I do have are lifelong and precious to me.

I enjoy travelling, especially on the back of Buffalo’s Harley; wind in my hair, sun on my skin, free and just a little wild.

I can take a decent photo – at 70 mph from the back of that same Harley.

I am a political junkie – much to my husband’s dismay. I enjoy watching the play of roles and circumstance unfold on the stage of soon-to-be history.

I have fibromyalgia. I have had for most of my life but I make every effort to not let that define me or limit (as much as possible) what I do or try in this life.


2 comments:

Whitesnake said...

Wonderfully put Kat!

I do hope the friends one include me :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, you count among my friends.
Thanks. I appreciate your stopping by.