Sunday, February 18, 2007

It Begins

It begins, as is its wont, with a melting. A softening gives way to wetness. Suddenly I am alive to the energies and it stirs deep inside me.

Shivers travel the length of my spine as anticipation builds. I seek you out. I reach for you but you are yet distant. Longing curls through me.

I hunger for you. I want the heat of you. The myriad textures and tastes of you. I would drink you with my eyes. The sounds of you would send me into dream space. The scent of you is musky, earthy, and raw.

There is the upthrusting freshness. The moist yielding softness. I tremble as you fill me. Penetrating heat. Lost to the sensations you pour over me, I close my eyes and remember …

Summer.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i just discovered this link on Buffalo's blog.. i am sorry you haven't kept it up......

morningstar (owned by Warren)